Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'

Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!

Thursday, 14 April 2016

22. Wedgwood 'Butterfly Bloom' Teapot & Teacup - Mothers' Day Gift From Mao Stephany

For Mothers' Day, year 2013, my sweet daughter, Stephany presented me with a Wedgwood 'Butterfly Bloom' teapot and a Wedgwood 'Butterfly Bloom' teacup. I feel truly blessed with my two lovely and kind hearted girls who know my passion and hobbies When both of the girls were studying and residing in New Zealand, they would bring gifts for for me as well as for their dad.

The act of giving presents or gifts to each other during certain occasions or just at random, is a common thing in my family. When we come across something that reminds us of good times, or each family member's hobby or interest, one of us will get it as a surprise gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment