Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'

Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!

Wednesday, 13 April 2016

20. Wedgwood 'Wild Strawberry' Teapot And 'Wild Strawberry' Peony Tea Cup And Saucer

This Wedgwood 'Wild Strawberry' teapot was part of the Wedgwood Teaset and tableware that my husband purchased in Doha for as gifts for me, whereas the Peony teacups and saucers were purchased in Yokohama, Japan back in 2007 when we were residing in Yokohama. I used to take a morning stroll from our home in Honmoku-wada to the then 'Saty Department Store (now Aeon Store), which is about 12 minutes' walk. For me it was love at the first sight with Wedgwood's 'Wild Strawberry' collection. This was the beginning of my love affair with Wedgwood's porcelain and bone china wares.

Wedgwood 'Wild Strawberry' Peony Teacup & Teapot

Peony-design 'Wild Strawberry' Teacup & Saucer


No comments:

Post a Comment