Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'

Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!

Wednesday, 13 November 2019

71. IT'S BEEN A WHILE....AND WE WELCOME OUR SON-IN-LAW, HIRO

It's been a while since I last updated my blog. Many things happened since. Life goes on as I settled myself down here at my own hometown, my own home country. I have come to terms that adapting to changes is inevitable. I am happy to have a new addition to my family. Hubby and I and daughter Stephy are grateful beyond words for our son-in-law/brother-in-law Hiro's coming to our humble family. The younger of my two daughters, Catriona, got married recently. We had wonderful time in Japan during her wedding. Thank you GOD, for your endless blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment