Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'

Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!

Saturday, 30 July 2016

61. Gift From My Daughter Catriona From Yokohama

My birthday falls in the month of July, and my family decided to celebrate it in Kuching, Malaysia. My younger daughter, Catriona and her friend Hiro came all the way from Japan bringing presents for me and my birthday.

This one here is a teacup and saucer set , "Totoro" by Noritake, which my daughter, Catriona bought in Yokohama and brought all the way to Kuching, Malaysia where my family celebrated my birthday recently.

I love the way they packed the box in a cloth pouch like the traditional Japanese way of wrapping in cotton or silk cloth.

Thank you and lots of love from me my dearest daughter. 

Noritake 'Totoro' Teacup & Saucer Set - Gift from my daughter Catriona
Noritake 'Totoro' Teacup & Saucer Set - Gift from my daughter Catriona

Noritake 'Totoro' Teacup & Saucer Set - Gift from my daughter Catriona

Noritake 'Totoro' Teacup & Saucer Set - Gift from my daughter Catriona


Noritake 'Totoro' Teacup & Saucer Set - Gift from my daughter Catriona

No comments:

Post a Comment