I love sweet hot Earl Grey tea with some Arabic dates 'maamouls' (tarts). Sweet hot tea brings back lovely memories of when I was a young girl when my grandfather and grandmother would bring me to the coffee shop, known locally as 'kopi tiam', There, we would order sweet and aromatic hot Ceylonese tea. We usually drank the tea with freshly charcoal-toasted bread with butter and egg-coconut cream jam ('kaya'). To a young and naive girl who had not seen other places, sips of hot afternoon tea and few bites of charcoal-toasted bread was pure bliss!
Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment