Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'

Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!

Thursday, 5 May 2016

45. Turkish Coffee (Türk Kahvesi)

What I like about Turkish coffee ( Türk kahvesiis that the coffee beans used are freshly roasted and ground that give the brewed coffee its awesome aroma! To make my Turkish coffee, I bought a special Turksih/Arabic coffee pot  called 'cezve' or 'ibrik'.

Turkish Coffee
For authentic Turkish Coffee taste, the following is a link to stuff about making tasty Turkish Coffee.
I have been making my Turkish Coffee following the instructions in the website and I'm veru satisfied with my coffee!

http://www.turkishstylegroundcoffee.com/turkish-coffee-recipe/

Turkish Coffee Cups & Tray Set From Istanbul

My Turksih Coffee Set - Metal shell and porcelain cup interior

As Turkish coffee is rather bitter to most people, one or two pieces of Turkish delights (sweets) are normally served with a cup of Turkish coffee to 'sweeten' the mouth! My favourite Turkish delights are those from Hafiz Muztafa. A family friend went to Turkey for a vacation and brought back a packet for us.

Turkish Delights From Hafiz Mustafa, Istanbul

Turkish  delights of various types of nuts. My favourite is the pistachio delight

No comments:

Post a Comment