Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'

Welcome to 'Tea Time With Victoria'
Hi! I'm Vicky. Thank you for stopping by my blog, where I share snippets about what I love or like, my family, my pet peeves and just about anything that I feel like to share. My family is just another ordinary family and I just love sharing pictures and photos of things or places I love; not to show off or to compete with anyone out there! Cheers and God bless us all!

Saturday, 19 March 2016

9. My First Arabic Coffee & Tea Sets

My daughter, Stephany and I saw this Arabic coffee & tea set at one of the malls in the city, and since I have not acquired any coffee or tea set in the Arabic design, Stephany suggested that I get a set for our home. I chose this one because the sets come together with the special serving tray, and I love the earthy colours, too! The set comes with 1 coffee (qahwa) pot, 1 teapot, 6 demitasse/expresso cups, 6 teacups and 6 saucers and a serving tray.

Having lived in the Middle East for the past 9 years, I have acquired the tastes of the Arabic cardamom tea with milk ('Karak' tea) and also the Arabic cardamon flavoured coffee (qahwa), and grow to like them, especially their 'karak' tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment